Performance Foodservice is product suppliers. They distribute more than me a hundred and twenty-five thousand food and food-related products thousands of locations across the country. Their two hundred thousand products are delivered to their one hundred and twenty-five thousand customers, and they have over ten thousand employees.
- Ben E Keith: Ben E. Keith is a foodservice distribution company that provides high-quality premium beverages and foodservice products. The company was founded in 1906. The company is headquartered Fort Worth, Texas, and it is the largest private company in Texas. The name of the company was originally Harkrider-Keith-Cooke Company. Still, it changed to its current name Ben E. Keith in 1931.
The company has two divisions; the food division and the beverage division. The food division supplies food produce, refrigerated food, dry groceries, paper goods, frozen food, and meats to institutional businesses, schools, nursing homes, restaurants, nursing homes, and schools. The beverage division, however, markets Bud Ice, Busch, Budweiser, Natural light, Michael Bob Ultra, wine, energy drinks, spirits, imported beer brands, and other Anheuser-Busch related products.
- Maines Paper And Food Service Inc: This food distribution company started as a candy company. It was founded by Floyd L. Maines in 1919 as the Maines Candy Company. The company has grown to become a food service distributor distributing to nine distribution centers across the country.
According to Forbes, its estimated revenue is said to be $3.5B. They provides fresh food produce, seafood, beef, and other items to convenience stores, educational facilities and health care, restaurants, and other customers in thirty-three states. As of 2018, the company had two thousand six hundred employees. Currently, the company’s headquarter is at Conklin, New York.
- Food Services of America Inc: Food Services of America was founded in 1976. The company is majorly involved in the distribution of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Shamrock Foods: Shamrock Food is a subdivision of the shamrock food company. It is the seventh-largest Foodservice distributor in the United States of America. It was founded in 1922 as a family-owned company, and it remains a family-owned company.
The company is concerned with the distribution and manufacturing of high-quality food and food-related products. They provide excellent customer services and give expert advice to customers when needed. Their staffs also make it easier for customers to get what they want.
Other food wholesaler distribution companies include:
- Gordon Food Service located in the Grand Rapids, MI
- SYSCO located in Houston, Texas.
- US Food Services located in Columbia, MD.
- Tyson Fresh Meats Food Service: is a beef and pork distribution company
- Loco Foods distribution located in Fort Collins, Co.