Wholesale distribution companies provide quality services. Distribution companies who have gone on to be the best offer high-quality and premium services. This is because they understand the theory of consumer satisfaction, and how it affects businesses.
A satisfied consumer would indirectly increase the company’s profit by recommending and staying loyal to the brand. Satisfied customers help bring in secondary customers, if satisfied, these new customers do same, the chain continues. Trust me, every business wants this.
Successful companies understand that without their customers, they can’t make profits. So they make all efforts to impress, and provide best services to their customers.
Some of the best wholesale distribution companies in The United States are as follows:
- Orange shine: Orange shine is an online B2B wholesale distributor. It is an online marketing platform that sell their products to other wholesalers, organizations, and companies, who resell their products or use them for their firm’s personal use.
This online distribution company market fashion apparel which includes clothing, accessories, and jewelry. The company is situated in Los Angeles.
- Megagoods: Megagoods is a dropshipping and distribution company based in Los Angeles, California. They specialize in consumer electronics like kitchen appliances, clocks, lamps, phones, PlayStations, gaming accessories, think of any electrical appliance! The company is a wholesale supplier of electronics and has an inventory of two thousand products.
- A&K Imports: This is a wholesale supplier of fashion hats, accessories like bandanas, t-shirt and caps, military goods, headwear jewelry, licensed items, toddler shirts, key chains, toys, lighters, embroidered patches, mesh hats and more. The company is located in Columbus, Ohio, USA.
- Innomark: This distribution company is a supplier of natural products goji, green coffee beans, mangosteen, noni, vanilla extract, tamanu oil, acai, and raspberry keystone. The company has farming and storage processing facilities in the United States of America, Tahiti, Samoa, Hawaii, Asia, and South America. Their products are packaged in pouches, bottles, powder sticks, and capsules.
- Light in the box: Light in the box is a public online company that sells trening products at affordable prices. They also ship globally.
The company specializes in home and garden appliances, men and women’s clothing, shoes and bags, sports and outdoors equipment, wedding and event apparel, jewelry, toys and more.
Other wholesale distribution companies include:
- US Balance; a digital wholesale company.
- True Fabrications, a wholesale company that sells wholesale gifts and wine accessories to gift shops, liquor stores, and wineries.
- First Suits; specializes in the distribution of choir group suits for church outings.